Who should enroll
Group memberships make sense for design firms, agencies, and in-house divisions with three people or more. Your organization gets a great rate, and your employees enjoy all of the benefits of a Sustaining level membership.
How to enroll
Contact AIGA with your company details and a list of prospective group members. An AIGA representative will reach out to you with instructions for membership payment and activation.
What are the benefits
- Save money on membership. As your company grows, the savings increase.
- Help your team hone their skills. Present your creative team with the opportunity to access professional development resources, attend events at a reduced cost, receive discounts on online courses to help perfect their craft, access a supportive creative community, and more!
- Develop your staff and attract better talent. Use your special member rate to post to AIGA Design Jobs. Become a top choice for designers when you offer AIGA membership as an additional employment benefit.
- Support creative culture. Investing in an AIGA membership is an easy way to demonstrate your commitment to creative culture and your understanding of the important roles creative professionals play in the workplace.
- Find your next creative partner or client. Encourage your team to network in an active, design-focused chapter.
- Increase innovation within your team through knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- Enjoy all the benefits of a Sustaining member; including discounts for conferences, competitions, and events.
Save by establishing a group membership for your firm
A group rate of $675 applies to the first group of three memberships at the Sustaining level from the same company; additional employees may be added at $75 per member (all prices in U.S. dollars). There’s no reason not to include your entire design team at these rates!