Online ticket sales end at 9AM.
Typically only 30% of digital content is actually accessible to a person with an impairment affecting their ability to use the web.
We can all do better - for our brand, business, and most importantly our customers.
Tune in to this interactive accessibility session to learn how to build a digitally inclusive brand and to join Contentsquare's UX/UI Design Lead, Matt Christie, for a deep dive into real-life accessibility examples from big-name brands.
During this workshop you’ll learn how you can immediately start implementing change.
- Get familiar with the main impairments: Visual, Auditory, Motor and Cognitive
- See examples of which brands are doing it right, and who needs some work
- Fill your toolbox with handy plugins and resources to improve your site accessibility, including must-have plugins and a free Accessibility Guide
- Learn what challenges to anticipate with your updates and how to solve for them
- And most exciting, we'll be doing a live deep dive UX accessibility audit for one of the bravest members of the audience willing to put their brand on the spot!
Not an AIGA member?
Learn about the benefits of membership & join the Hampton Roads chapter today.