Join Danny Rubin, vice president of Rubin Communications Group, as he provides templates and step-by-step instructions for writing five critical emails including:
- How to ask about freelance opportunities
- How to network with alumni from your school
- How to ask someone to make an introduction on your behalf
- How to write someone from a networking event about a job
- How to send a thank-you note after a networking meeting
It's a practical, hands-on session you don't want to miss!
Danny Rubin is a communications expert who teaches working professionals the power of strong writing and networking skills. Danny believes improved writing skills can unlock doors and start conversations that may transform your career.
You can find more of Danny’s insights on his blog, News To Live By (newstoliveby.net), which highlights the career advice “hidden” in the day’s top stories. Follow him on Twitter at @DannyHRubin.
$10 Members/ Students
Interested in becoming a member of AIGA? JOIN TODAY
Event artwork created by Ceindy Nunez